Award Winning PADI Divemaster Internship on Tropical Koh Tao
Our Divemaster Training Program is overseen by our Award Winning Platinum rated PADI Course Director Matt Bolton.
Matt works with multiple PADI Master & Staff Instructors to manage the extensive Divemaster Trainee Program.
Scuba Diving internships are designed to allow all levels of scuba divers and non-divers to train to become dive professionals at a pace that suits the individual.
Lasting anywhere from 3-4 weeks to 12 months our Diving Lifestyle programs are perfect for any aspiring PADI Dive Professional, part of a GAP year experience or for anyone looking for a dynamic personal development program.
We offer the very highest training standards within the scuba diving industry, a dynamic and multi-cultural training environment with world class educational standards, a great social vibe, a fantastic location in a country with amazing culture and of course….lots of fun!
Have you ever dreamed of living on a tropical island, waking up for a morning swim in picture postcard turquoise warm waters, or swinging in a hammock under palm trees?
Well now you can with a Diving Lifestyle Divemaster Internship on beautiful Koh Tao.
Full Diving ‘Lifestyle’ PADI Divemaster Internship
- PADI Open Water Diver Course
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course
- EFR Primary & Secondary Care Course
- PADI Rescue Diver Course
- PADI Divemaster Course
- PADI O2 Provider Course
- PADI Basic Freediver
- PADI Equipment Specialist
- (complete with brand new PADI Equipment Touch)
- FREE Discover Reef Check workshop and participation in Crystal Dive’s extensive on-going marine conservation projects such as Coral Watch, Clam Nursery Research, Project Aware’s ‘Dive Against Debris’, Coral Nursery Build, Predation Collection organised by our dedicated, in house marine conservation team Eco Koh Tao.
- All PADI Educational Materials & Certification Fees
- PADI Divemaster ‘Crew Pack’ PADI
- PADI Laptop Bag
- PADI Instructor Manual with PADI 3-Ring Binder
- Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving
- Divemaster Manual Suunto SK8 Compass Blank Slate with pencil/eraser
- Dive Master Slates DSD Cue card Deep Blue Surface Marker Buoy & Bag
- Electronic Recreational Dive Planner (e-RDPML)
- Whistle Crystal Dive T-Shirt
- 15 Litre Dry Bag
- Koh Tao Dive Guide
- CPR Pocket Mask
- Dive Knife
- First Years PADI Membership ($AUS 210)
- Optional ‘Working Internship’
- 1 Year ‘Indepths’ Annual IDEC Plus Pro Level diving insurance (£109)
- Unlimited diving for duration of course!
OPTIONS / ADD-ONS
PRICING OPTIONS (Qualified Divers)
Already Open Water Diver – 76,500 THB
Already Advanced Open Water Diver – 68,500 THB
Already Rescue Diver – 54,500 THB
Resort Bungalow – 7,500 THB (per month)
Price: 84,500 THB
PADI Divemaster Internships with ‘Flexi-Scheduling’
Most Competitive Rates Anywhere in Thailand
IDC Koh Tao • Matt’s Industry News
I was conducting a routine dive with my Divemaster candidates using a backmount single tank configuration at Chumphon Pinnacles. There was a technical diver also on our dive boat, diving on a Sidemount set-up and he decided to tag along with us on our dive. Half way...
As a PADI Course Director, I have the opportunity to work with and develop hundreds of budding dive professionals. I feel as though I have an obligation to set each and every one of my candidates up for success within the Dive Industry. For me, personally, this means...
Planet Earth is home to about 1.8 million species. Approximately 13,000 new species are discovered every year. Together all these species form an integral part of the natural ecosystem and are vital contributors to our diets, our medicine and clothing needs. Yet, many...